Sunday, February 1, 2015

Febloguary Day 1 Man Crush Everyday: Harry Edward Styles

Today is the first day of February which means the first day of Febloguary! WOOH! Marie and I will be blogging every day of February. Enjoy~

Harry Edward Style (born 1 February 1994) is an English pop singer-songwriter, known as a member of the boy band One Direction. He made his debut as a singer with his band White Eskimo, who performed locally in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England. In 2010, Styles auditioned as a solo artist for the British television series, the x factor. After being eliminated as a solo performer, Styles was brought back into the competition, along with four other contestants, to form the group that would later become known as One Direction.

I heart Harry Styles. He probably my favorite member in one direction. He turned 21 today! Yay he is now legal to drink in the U.S. I wish that I would be able to meet him one day. I know that might not come true, but a girl can dream am I right? Happy birthday Harry. I love you  


1 comment: