Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Prommm 2016

April 23, 2016 was my high school's prom. Prom was held at the Gaylord. Let me just tell you. It was a crazy day. There's just so much to do in so little time. Girls have to get their hair and make up done which can take hours. But in the end it's all worth it. Let me tell you about my prom experience, but I'm just going to fast forward to my date picking me up. So one of my friends asked me to prom a couple months ago, and his name was Brighton. My whole group of friends decided to go to this one place before going to prom so we can all take pictures together. So once my date picked me up we went to the place to take pictures, and after we took pictures we went into the party bus and made our way to prom. When we walked into the room where our prom was being held I looked around and the place was huge! It wasn't decorated how I thought it would have been though. Anyways when we got inside we just all stood in a group and took pictures. Then it was time to sit down and eat. For appetizer they had just a normal salad, and for the entree they had chicken with broccoli, and mashed potatoes. For dessert they had like this apple pie thing, but I wasn't really interested in that. After everyone ate we all went to the dance floor, and danced the night away even though the DJ sucked. We left around 11:30 (?) and went to my friend's house for after prom, his name was Zac. To be honest after prom there wasn't that great. It was actually kind of boring. It was only fun if you drank, and whatever else they did. But i wasn't in to that. So I just sat there and hung out. Around 2:45 I asked Brighton to take me home. Once I got home I was so tired, and taking off my make up was a struggle. After I finally got my make up off I did my nightly face wash routine then went to bed. Overall prom was pretty cool, but it would have been way better if the DJ chose better music. I'm glad I got to dance the night away with my closest friends. I will leave some pictures down below of my prom night.








xoxo, Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment